Benchmarking for 2016 and Beyond
In our continuing efforts to deliver the value our members expect from their industry organization, NAFCD is pleased to continue the Profit Analysis Report (PAR). The PAR Report provides detailed financial results for participating firms in the floor covering distribution business. Results presented in this report are based on income statement, balance sheet and operating data supplied by NAFCD firms. The tables and graphs in this report are designed to provide a comprehensive but straightforward analysis and comparison of profitability among firms.
All NAFCD distributor survey participants will receive a copy of the:
- Industry Chart Book Report – A financial and operating profile of the entire industry
- Personalize Profit Improvement Profile. – A confidential report sent directly to you comparing your firm with similar participating firms. Many firms take this report to the bank to discuss loans, lines of credit and plan for the future.
- Profit Toolkit Online - A Microsoft® Excel spreadsheet to assist your financial planning. Access instructions are included with your profit improvement profile.
New for 2016:
- There will be revised and refined product categories, and terminology throughout the survey to better capture the data needed to benchmark effectively.
- Added Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) such as:
- Sample and Display Expense
- Freight Recovery
- Online Sales
Non-Participants Order Information for 2016 Report and Past Reports
Please note that while all NAFCD Distributor members are asked to participate in the study each year, only those who complete the report survey receive the final results complimentary. If you need a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. All others can purchase the report.
- $495 NAFCD Non-Participating Member
- $995 Non-Member
Purchase the Report