Who are NAFCD Supplier Members?
NAFCD Supplier Members are leading companies in the floor covering industry that are centered primarily within the United States and Canada. As a supplier, they are substantially engaged in the manufacturing of floor covering materials and related products. Qualifying Suppliers must be recognized as going to market with recognized flooring or related products that are distributed through a majority of distributors. NAFCD offers Supplier Members the connections, resources, and education they need to further solidify their place within the distribution channel.
"If you are a manufacturer and you sell through
distribution, you need to be a member of NAFCD. There is no better place
to meet you customer than at the NAFCD Convention. It's an opportunity
to meet decision makers and look for opportunities to grow your business
- Duane Goetze, Distributor Marketing, Shaw
Benefits of NAFCD to Supplier Members
- Meet face-to-face to develop strong business relationships with the industry's top distributors at the NAFCD Annual Convention and Executive Networking Forum
- Access new contacts through the NAFCD Membership Directory
- Develop the skills of your sales and management teams with discounted access to nationally recognized business and education programs
- Remain up to date with economic and policy trends through regular updates
- Help advance the industry and your presence with opportunities to serve on various committees
- Save money on critical business costs through NAFCD's Alliance Partners and Affiliated Organizations
Cost of Supplier Membership
$1,795 - Membership: This package includes membership. Please note, exhibiting fees are not included in this rate.
NAFCD Education Supporter: The NAFCD Education Supporter Program has been established to provide the funding necessary to meet the industry's strong need for additional training resources at competitive prices. Click here to learn more about participating in this program.