Who are NAFCD Distributor Members?
NAFCD Distributor Members are leading companies in the floor covering industry that are centered primarily within the United States and Canada. They are recognized as a wholesaler of floor covering products by representative manufacturers and by a sufficient number of customers in its trading area.
Distributor Members maintain adequately staffed and equipped offices, warehouses and shipping facilities that are regularly open to dealers.In addition, Distributor Members of NAFCD maintain a full time sales organization actively and continuously engaged in calling upon and selling its products for resale, and provide invoicing and credit services in connection with its sales. NAFCD offers Distributor Members the connections, resources, and education they need to further solidify their place within the distribution channel.
"The relationships I've made are tremendous and have brought a lot of value to me over the years - just benchmarking, best practices, exchanging information- even leading to new product lines or categories."
- Craig Folven, VP Sales & Marketing, Herregan Distributors, Inc.
Benefits of NAFCD Membership to Distributors
- Create lasting partnerships with leading manufacturers and suppliers at the NAFCD Annual Convention and Executive Networking Forum
- Expand your network with access to the NAFCD Membership Directory
- Share and learn best practices with other distributors throughout the year
- Develop the skills of your sales and management teams with discounted access to nationally recognized business education programs
- Remain up to date with economic and policy trends through regular updates
- Keep your business as efficient as possible though industry-wide performance studies
- Help advance the industry and your presence with opportunities to service various committees
- Save money on critical business costs through NAFCD's Alliance Partners and Affiliated Organizations
Cost of Distributor Membership
Determined by Annul Sales Volume:
Pricing is Effective January 1, 2014
|$30 Million and above