Who are NAFCD Allied Members?
An Allied Member would be any person or company who provides a product or service, other than floor covering materials, that aid distributors and manufacturers in the floor covering industry. NAFCD offers Allied Members the connections, resources, and education they need to further their reach to distributors and manufacturers within this market.
Benefits of NAFCD to Allied Members
- Meet face-to-face to develop strong business relationships with the industry's top distributors and manufacturers at the NAFCD Annual Convention and Executive Networking Forum
- Access new contacts through the NAFCD Membership Directory
- Develop the skills of your sales and management teams with discounted access to nationally recognized business and education programs
- Remain up to date with economic and policy trends through regular updates
- Keep your business as efficient as possible through industry-wide performance studies
- Help advance the industry and your presence with opportunities to serve on various committees
- Save money on critical business costs through NAFCD's Alliance Partners and Affiliated Organizations
Cost of Allied Membership
$695 - One Year Allied Membership: This package includes membership. Please note, exhibiting fees for the Annual Convention are not included in this rate.
NAFCD Education Supporter: The NAFCD Education Supporter Program has been established to provide the funding necessary to meet the industry's strong need for additional training resources at competitive prices. Click here to learn more about participating in this program.